Pandora support.
Is it possible to implement support for the Pandora script?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=pandora
Bawk Wrote:Is it possible to implement support for the Pandora script?

This post. in this thread, has this zip file.

Just download that zip file and "Install from ZIP" in XBMC

Jerry
You talking about the remote or XBMC?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I'm talking about the remote. I'm using the script already that I referenced in my first post. It would be cool to be able to use the remote to access the Pandora script remotely, ie. see my saved stations and select them on the remote. That way when I'm out by the pool and I have my XBMC HTPC piped out there I can change stations without having to walk back in the house.. Geesh I'm lazy!
jawilljr Wrote:This post. in this thread, has this zip file.

Just download that zip file and "Install from ZIP" in XBMC

Jerry

Yes, thats the link I posted above, I have the script running, I want to control it with the remote.
Bawk Wrote:Yes, thats the link I posted above, I have the script running, I want to control it with the remote.

Sorry about that...

Jerry
yeah proper addon browsing is the next thing i'll look into.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Hi,

Just let me first say that the remote app is AWESOME - the best by far, great job!

The only thing it's missing is true Pandora support for the Pandora XBMC script:

1) Ability to change station.
2) Ability to vote thumbs up, thumbs down.

I would think in that order would be nice. I may start to see if there is open source on this, and take a look myself. But have not done any Python work before.
I would also be interested in this, and would happily donate $20 to whoever implements it.
Well that would be freezy seeing how he (and a couple friends) are the only reason we have such an awesome app to begin with. He's on it.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
It would be nice to see this implemented using the "provider" design pattern. If XMBC had an API for providing a "list of available content" for Add Ins (similar to how they do for local music and video files), then various Add Ins could take advantage of it. They already do this for the "now playing" functionality - that's why you can see the song playing in the App's Now Playing area regardless of whether it is a Pandora song or a local MP3.

I agree, being able to select a Pandora station via the remote would be killer. I have my XBMC set up in the living room, and it would be nice to be able to fire up some music remotely when I'm in another room.
What's the status on this? I would love to use Pandora without a monitor on my Raspberry Pi.
Is anyone working on this? I have limited Python experience, but I could take a stab at it. I'd love to control all my media from XBMC instead of having to use a crappy Squeezebox.
Another requester. Would also love to see Pandora feedback on xbmc remote and would also be willing to donate.

Since this was last requested over a year ago and there was no response I am not optimistic. Has development completely stopped on this?

Does anyone else know of an xbmc remote app that would provide Pandora feedback?
You may want to try Yatse Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora support.0