Pandora support.
(2014-09-01, 09:39)Tolriq Wrote: You may want to try Yatse Wink

Thanks for the reply Tolriq. I took a look at Yatse and and it appears to work with android but not iOS. Unfortunately I am using an ipad. Any other thoughts?
Well then do not post in Android support forum Wink

And AFAIK the official for iOS is well maintained by joethefox and should do what you need.
My bad, my keyword search took me to this thread and I did not realize it was android. Althought the box I am controlling is android, the remote will be on an iOS device. That being said, if what you are talking about is the official android remote, then it does not appear to have this capability and I do have an open question on that forum.
(2014-09-03, 18:11)PK21 Wrote: My bad, my keyword search took me to this thread and I did not realize it was android. Althought the box I am controlling is android, the remote will be on an iOS device. That being said, if what you are talking about is the official android remote, then it does not appear to have this capability and I do have an open question on that forum.

Oops, I meant the official xbmc remote on the apple App Store, not the official android remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora support.0