Stalls when waking up / loading list
Having tried many skins, I'm digging on the list modes of night presently. One problem I seem to have is that night, more than other skins, seems to stall in a 'thinking' state an awful lot before its ui usable. Ie, hit the up button, the system goes through what might be a drive spin up for 20 seconds or so, but then it's not just a 20 seconds wait after moving up an entry, it can go through 2 or 3 of these stalls where the system is unresponsive.

Additionally I've noticed that to go from a main menu to a list mode can take 15 seconds (as opposed to 5-7 on others)

Is night doing something different here that other skins aren't?
Has anyone else experienced this type of behavior?
I've noticed similar behavior across 2 different installations on Windows 7

Great work overall.
1. If all you have, options-wise, is logos things should flow fast. Usually 'drives waking up' is from "extrafanart", which while annoying I find worth it as once they are awake things flow as if it's a standard XBMC feature...

2. Even on my main computer, which is outdated and can barely run Aeon and Expirence as those skins take forever to jump in and out of menus, Night goes in and out of menus instantly...

Heck the skin runs on XBOX, I dont know whats causing you trouble, maybe a debug log will help?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Alright. I'll run a debug log and see what it has. Using the skin is worth the effort Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalls when waking up / loading list0