After "TAB":ing, can't get back to fullscreen
I'm using the Apple remote on an ATV2. I have not change anything in the keymaps. With "TAB" i mean what happens when you press tab on a desktop installation of XBMC. When I'm in a movie I can hold MENU to "TAB" out of the movie to the GUI, and have the movie still play in the background. But I cannot get back fullscreen? I use PM3.HD. Any tricks I've missed?

EDIT: Added important information.

BR/apan
You should be able to just press tab again. If this isn't working, check your keymaps to ensure that you haven't assigned the menu button to something other than tab when in one of the GUI windows.
I realize now I forgot some important information.

I'm using the Apple remote on an ATV2. I have not change anything in the keymaps. With "TAB" i mean what happens when you press tab on a desktop installation of XBMC. When I hold MENU in a movie, I "TAB" out to GUI with movie playing in background. If I hold MENU again the context menu just pops up. I cannot find a way to go to fullscreen again. If I switch skin, there is a side menu in some skins that allow you to go fullscreen again. I cannot find this in PM3.HD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After "TAB":ing, can't get back to fullscreen0