• 4(current)
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade
FF/REW OSD is not clean
Drazzilb Wrote:Not enough load. sorry i didn't specify.

Have you tried DDS fanart?
mowgli80 Wrote:FF/REW OSD is not clean

Fixed. Smile
To learn more, click here.
Just wondering, when you fix something, does this come into the available beta release? or are you going to release them all at a later time?
kulprit Wrote:igotdvds, i have run the get logo's button, and have the tv next aired installed.

I think maybe the problem with mine showing the banner in season but not in episode is as ppic suggested that i had been in the library and it had cached blank. Will wait and see if it updates.

EDIT:

Another to add as well, using episode slide as your view for recently added tv shows, the poster doesn't show up (maybe make it the actual show poster rather than the season one). Along with this, because it has to show the show name, episode number and episode name, you never actually see the whole thing. Maybe take it to 2 lines?

EDIT2: Another one sorry. With the visualisation, can we have the option not to have the fanart in the background, along with having the clock turn off. The visualisation is also a screensaver and the clock is gonna be bad for burn in.

Edit 1 and Edit 2 have been fixed.
MariusTh86 Wrote:Just wondering, when you fix something, does this come into the available beta release? or are you going to release them all at a later time?

I will post a new download today. I try and wait a couple of days so I can fix more problems, but I've fixed quite a few and I think its time for a new upload. In fact, I'll go do it now. Smile

Edit: Done!
Oooo goody Ill stay online for a little longer then lol.
Ignore this, was silly question lol need sleep.
I am not sure how this whole process works... but could you possibly create a repository so that the skin will automatically update in XBMC?

I know this is probably in the plans for the final version, but I figured I would ask now.
bmcclure937 Wrote:I am not sure how this whole process works... but could you possibly create a repository so that the skin will automatically update in XBMC?

I know this is probably in the plans for the final version, but I figured I would ask now.

I dont know how to create a repository. The final version will be on GIT.
OK, so I did a search and replace from folder.jpg to poster.jpg on whole skin folder and it replaced about 427 occurrences if I remember correctly. Now I have all posters working in TV Guide except for one series called Human Target (2010). It looks like it cached it blank or something.. so how can I refresh it or what else could be the problem?
igotdvds Wrote:I dont know how to create a repository. The final version will be on GIT.

if you have a svn or git, you can be added to passion xbmc skin nightly build.
How do I force the TV section to be just posters or just banners?
The new Beta is looking great! It may of already surpassed Shade. Just a few features I'm still hoping to see before final, but awesome work so far!

Thank you!
Not sure if its been mentioned but when the episode of recently added has no image its imposable to see if its selected.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade1