• 25(current)
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade
t2ffn Wrote:Ah, there isn't a nightly XBMC Live anymore is there?

I don't really want to break my XBMC install for this, think I'll go to Addon Repo version of skin. Will you be updating the official release?

Thanks

What version are you on? There is a way to make the recently script run only if the version is before "x". Tell me your version and I'll look at adding it back for earlier versions.
To learn more, click here.
Thanks, I'm on
Quote:Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS - XBMCLive Dharma, 2.6.32-25-generic i686). Built on Mar 9 2011 (Git:Unknown)

I've just rolled the skin back to 1.0.8 but will go back to 1.1.0 if it can be fixed.

Just out of curiosity, why are the skins starting to break off and follow the nightlies for features, I guess to keep up with the newer XBMC features and code, but will the addon repo be 'frozen' until 10.2 or 11.0?

Alaska Revisited did the same.

Thanks for support, great skin, really loving it.
t2ffn Wrote:Thanks, I'm on

I've just rolled the skin back to 1.0.8 but will go back to 1.1.0 if it can be fixed.

Just out of curiosity, why are the skins starting to break off and follow the nightlies for features, I guess to keep up with the newer XBMC features and code, but will the addon repo be 'frozen' until 10.2 or 11.0?

Alaska Revisited did the same.

Thanks for support, great skin, really loving it.

I'm personally doing it so I dont have a TON of work later. Once they switch over, Simplicity will be compatible from the get-go. Smile
igotdvds Wrote:What version are you on? There is a way to make the recently script run only if the version is before "x". Tell me your version and I'll look at adding it back for earlier versions.

Am I before or after "x" then?

No biggie, I'll stay with 1.0.8 for now, but as you keep introducing features I'll be tempted to update Blush

Will addon repo get anymore updates?
Using the latest GIT version [as of April 30], there is no fanart on the main screen. When scrolling through the main options such as Movies / TV Shows / Addons / Settings / ect, the background is just black. I have tried to set my own backdrops through the skin settings but it still doesn't work.
Hi, I'm new to Simplicity and I have to say it's very impressive. Very unique views compared to other skins. One thing I can't figure out - is there a way in movies section to skip through the letters of the alphabet without having to scroll through each individual movie. I'm using apple tv 2, on other skins normally up or down leads to a scroll bar, where you can click quickly through your library - does this exist in this skin? Sorry for newbie question.
I'd like to know if there's any progress on my request about the cast info's ? Big Grin
I'd like to see some of the newer features be backported (where possible) to Dharma release of Simplicity.

I understand its work for nothing as you're working to pre-eden, but for all the Live users, we're stuck with Dharma without the nightlies.

Great skin btw, love it.
Can anyone please please tell me if there is a scroll bar built into this skin for browsing through movies alphabetically or do you have to click one by one through each film. Any help would be much appreciated. (using atv2)
Press and hold down/up?
Tv tunes has stopped working in my Simplicity. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it true that this skin is no longer being activity developed for Dharma anymore? If so, why not? That is the current version XBMC. Is Eden really that close to being released?
sirmeili Wrote:Tv tunes has stopped working in my Simplicity. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it true that this skin is no longer being activity developed for Dharma anymore? If so, why not? That is the current version XBMC. Is Eden really that close to being released?

I fixed this by editing all instances of 'script.TvTunes' to 'script.tvtunes' in the skin folder. Perhaps we could get an update at least for this? Should be a simple one Smile
sirmeili Wrote:I fixed this by editing all instances of 'script.TvTunes' to 'script.tvtunes' in the skin folder. Perhaps we could get an update at least for this? Should be a simple one Smile

I'll look at this.

I am developing Simplicity and staying up to date with the nightlies to avoid more work later. Eden shouldnt be too far away. That being said, not too much is different. I have Dharma on some PCs in my house and Simplicity works just fine.
I've had this issue since I started using Simplicity.I have two machines that seem to both exhibit the same issue, however, my brother's install works fine. I'm not sure what is causing it, so I thought I would post here and see if anyone knew.

My issue is that when viewing the TV Guide and selecting a day (by navigating to it, not clicking 'ok'), I don't get any cover art for the shows. This is with both poster and banner views. IF I do click ok to enter the day, they show up fine. This is what I see:

sirmeili Wrote:I've had this issue since I started using Simplicity.I have two machines that seem to both exhibit the same issue, however, my brother's install works fine. I'm not sure what is causing it, so I thought I would post here and see if anyone knew.

My issue is that when viewing the TV Guide and selecting a day (by navigating to it, not clicking 'ok'), I don't get any cover art for the shows. This is with both poster and banner views. IF I do click ok to enter the day, they show up fine. This is what I see:

Run the TV Image Downloader in the Skin Settings.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade1