• 26(current)
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade
igotdvds Wrote:Run the TV Image Downloader in the Skin Settings.

That didn't work. When going and highlighting any of the days ('Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', etc) and not clicking on them, I don't get images. I only get them when I actually click on the day and go to the next screen.
Are you using Posters or banners?
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Are you using Posters or banners?

I actually tried both. On each machine. It just has never worked for me. It's not a huge issue and might be fixed for Eden, just wanted you to know about it. Wink
sirmeili Wrote:I fixed this by editing all instances of 'script.TvTunes' to 'script.tvtunes' in the skin folder. Perhaps we could get an update at least for this? Should be a simple one Smile

I did the same since I've had bad experiences with only changing the case in filenames in Windows. FWIW I changed 'script.TvTunes' to 'script.tvtunes' in the files custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml, DialogVideoInfo.xml, and includes.xml.
SNES350 Wrote:I did the same since I've had bad experiences with only changing the case in filenames in Windows. FWIW I changed 'script.TvTunes' to 'script.tvtunes' in the files custom_SkinSetting_1111.xml, DialogVideoInfo.xml, and includes.xml.

This is fixed in an upcoming release. ppic changed the name on me....lol
I just did a git clone and it appears that skin.simplicity/720p/MyVideo.xml is missing.

This is the error when going to "Videos"

12:28:55 T:2890922864 M:1895706624 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:28:55 T:2890922864 M:1895567360 NOTICE: {'limit': '4'}
12:29:28 T:3053639552 M:1840771072 ERROR: unable to load:/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.simplicity/720p/MyVideo.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file
Another quick problem/issue - there's no visible marker that I can see indicating if an episode has been watched - did I miss something?
ClayM Wrote:Another quick problem/issue - there's no visible marker that I can see indicating if an episode has been watched - did I miss something?

Yeah you missed it lol. Its either a yellow flag, black flag, or white dot depending on the view.
In TV - I see nothing in Episode List or Series Banner List. Where should I be looking?
ClayM Wrote:In TV - I see nothing in Episode List or Series Banner List. Where should I be looking?

--

Ok, I'm not completely blind. Mine does not have those. I'd take a screenshot but I have no idea how lol.

I'm running the latest git version.
ClayM Wrote:Ok, I'm not completely blind. Mine does not have those. I'd take a screenshot but I have no idea how lol.

I'm running the latest git version.

Linux or Windows?

Also, browse to skin.simplicity/media/simplicity/banners/overlaywatched.png

Is that image there?
igotdvds Wrote:Linux or Windows?

Also, browse to skin.simplicity/media/simplicity/banners/overlaywatched.png

Is that image there?

Linux

[email]clay@xbmc-co:/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.simpli[/email]city/media/simplicity/banners$ ls -al
total 20
drwxr-xr-x 2 xbmc xbmc 4096 2011-05-28 13:57 .
drwxr-xr-x 13 xbmc xbmc 12288 2011-05-31 03:30 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 xbmc xbmc 641 2011-05-28 13:57 overlaywatched.png
ClayM Wrote:Linux

[email]clay@xbmc-co:/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.simpli[/email]city/media/simplicity/banners$ ls -al
total 20
drwxr-xr-x 2 xbmc xbmc 4096 2011-05-28 13:57 .
drwxr-xr-x 13 xbmc xbmc 12288 2011-05-31 03:30 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 xbmc xbmc 641 2011-05-28 13:57 overlaywatched.png

I dont use Linux so that shit looks like Greek to me....lol
lol then yes, it has the file.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade1