Black Screen after updating to XBMC Frodo (cydia)
Platform: Ipad2
IOS 5.0.1
Install Method: Cydia

XBMC.Log: http://pastebin.com/CRbxhfPc

Last Tuesday, I updated XBMC from Eden to Frodo. I did it throught Cydia. When I tried to open the new version I got black screen.

I have tried to delete all the data relative to the last version (var/mobile/preferences/XBMC), and I installed again the Frodo version from Cydia.

The error is going on (black screen).

Could you please provide me the information in order to fix it?

Best regards
You either got some strange 3rd party tvout app installed on that pad - or something which influences with bonjour/zeroconf (some 3rdparty airplay app or something?)

I would try to give the ipad a reboot. If this doesn't help post again. (its some 3rd party app for sure).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks a lof!!!

It is possible that I have got a 3rd party tv out into my ipad2. I'll find out later.

Do you think that If I delete it, my problem could be solved, or Should I reboot my Ipad?

Regards

do both.
I had the same problem. I deleted a 3 rd party app called display out and that done the trick. I do have a script error on Navix. This won't run on Frodo but was working fine on Eden. Any clues as to why please.
We don't discuss these sort of addons here - read the forum rules.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
It was fixed. I disabled 3rd party app, and XBMC Frodo running fine.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Screen after updating to XBMC Frodo (cydia)0