Movie not displaying in library view
I have two movies: The Day the Earth Stood Still 1951 and the 2008 remake.

When I use the libary view, I only seen the 1951 version. When I use the file view I see both.

For the 2008 version, I have the year in the name of the video. I even used Ember Media Manager to manipulate the nfo file.

Has anyone else run across a similar situation and how did you solve it?

Thanks
I just tried that title and it worked fine with each movie in its own folder with the date in folder name with "use folder name for look up" selected and it also worked fine in the same folder with date in the file name, by same folder I mean the folder with all movie files in not a folder named "The Day the Earth Stood Still" with both files in because I don't believe that works ?

If you have made changes after the first scan didn't add both then go into file mode and select info "i" and hit refresh on the title missing from library
>>X<<;

Thanks for the info and I got it to work. When I changed the setting to "use folder name for look up" and refreshed, they both display correctly.

Again, thanks for your help.

>>X<<' Wrote:I just tried that title and it worked fine with each movie in its own folder with the date in folder name with "use folder name for look up" selected and it also worked fine in the same folder with date in the file name, by same folder I mean the folder with all movie files in not a folder named "The Day the Earth Stood Still" with both files in because I don't believe that works ?

If you have made changes after the first scan didn't add both then go into file mode and select info "i" and hit refresh on the title missing from library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie not displaying in library view0