Stupid videos script will be up soon
hello,
i have almost finihsed working on the stupid videos script so it should be released by saturday hopefully , the script at the mo will download the video list it will also allow you to sort them into these catogories:
1. top rated
2. most watched
3. newest videos
so far it will download and play the video as well so it s just a caseo f adding the search and gui.
im also adding a search feature so that should be working by tonight.hopefully it will be  :kickass:  :kickass:
cheers
:bowdown: nishil :bowdown:
sounds like you are following in the footsteps of flash :-)

i would like to see how this works out.

-ast
well flash has helped me a lot and really taught me so thats nice to hear, also since there are problems with me finding the url for the search i will upload a version without the search when i get home from school at 2:30 so it will be up i will see if i can find the url for the search but you guys can get a beta. :thumbsup: talk to you later guys
ok here we go unfortunatly the search button doesent work but its perfectly ok otherwise. have fun

download url
the script works good. but it seems the name of the video and the video that plays dont match up. not sure if thats possible or not. but not one of the videos i watch match what its called.
ok guys, whats happening is when you sort the listings its sorting all the urls but not displaying the newly sorted titles i will try and fix this tomorrow now, but the script works fine if you dont sort the listings. Smile
so has anyone tried it? Smile
ok its fixed you can download the new version from my website above. :kickass:
great script, thought i might fix some graphics for it.
i skinned it to fit chokeman's latest, project mayhem 3. i hope you dont mind, pm me if you got a spot where i can put it nishil.
it works nicely on my pal 4:3, but i dont have any access to widescreen so i have no idea how it works on those.

it is also my first thing to configure to xbmc, so there will probably be more things comming up and some small bugs to configure for u ppl out there. :d

my tv cuts some of the picture, but it fits good anyway (thats my good english :d)

/greets falk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stupid videos script will be up soon0