How to remove fanart from the atv2?
Seems like movie fanart is "stuck" on the atv2 once it gets there.

I've tried removing all movies from my share and then run "Clean library" but fanart from the movies remain as background in the skins that uses fanart.

Anyway, does anybody know how to clear the data?
Bump. Anyone?
Found it.

Cleared this dir: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart and now all fanart is gone. Smile

However, shouldn't XBMC automatically remove a movies fanart when clearing the library?
acidduck Wrote:Found it.

Cleared this dir: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart and now all fanart is gone. Smile

However, shouldn't XBMC automatically remove a movies fanart when clearing the library?

That option Does not "clear the library" it "cleans the library" removes any duplicates or info for movie/tv shows you have deleted. The only way that option would have worked for you would have been to remove your movie source then "clean library" which would remove every thing not linked to XBMC any more then re-add your source. Big Grin
Dmaster1981 Wrote:...it "cleans the library" removes any duplicates or info for movie/tv shows you have deleted.

Ok, that's a way around the problem.

Still, as you write: If I actually delete a movie and run "clean the library", the fanart isn't removed. And why isn't it?

Why is it nessesary to remove the whole source for it to clean up properly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove fanart from the atv2?0