VDR VNSI - Teletext font
In my Dharma / Live-TV setup I can watch the teletext (videotext) from my dvb-t channels, but the font is not easy to read. The dots of i,ü,ä,ö etc are patched in the body of the letters and the descender (Unterlängen) of the letters are cut off.
This affects also the readability of live subtitles (often page 150 in Germany).

How can I change the font of the teletext display? Thanks in advance.
no idea if that's configurable. never looked to that part of the code much, sorry
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Do you use Teletext subtitles natively in xbmc ? Or you have to click on Teletext button, select the correct page for subs ?

Last one keep the osd on screen and is not really suitable, but I've never succeed to have teletext subtitles with VNSI on xbmc. Only DVB subtitles are displayed here.

Is it supposed to be implemented and working ?
Quote:Do you use Teletext subtitles natively in xbmc ? Or you have to click on Teletext button, select the correct page for subs ?

For TV I use the teletext subtitles. It works well, except the font problem. In Live-TV mode I switch the teletext on and go to the teletext subtilte page (most channels its page 150). Like on a old fashioned TV the screen gets transparent to show TV and only the subtitles are visible.

So, still looking for a solution to my font problem.
i take a quick watch to the sourcecode this evening, maybe i'am able to give you an answer
on the first look, it seems that the Teletext data are handled as normal VideoStream-Data pass trough to XMBC/ffmpeg...
Raptor 2101 Wrote:on the first look, it seems that the Teletext data are handled as normal VideoStream-Data pass trough to XBMC/ffmpeg...

Which means...? Do I have to change the font somewhere in VDR / VDR VNSI ?
Have to guess, somewhere insight XBMC/FFMPEG
any more ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VDR VNSI - Teletext font2