Changing Views / Best Add-Ons?
Sorry, i havent used XBMC since 2002, so im a noob at this.

Im trying to:
1. Change View of Movie Posters to a specific one
2. Wanted to know Best Add-ons
3. How to get video info (plots)

Well i went through the XBMC Beginner Guide, and saw the Media Info 2 View, i tried changing to that one, and i (guess i) don't have it, also after a while i cant change the view, it seems to get stuck in View: List.

Also I wanted to know what Add-Ons where the best for Movie and Tv Shows. Like Trailers, Photos and other movies actors that are in that movie are in (Ex. Christian Bale Batman, Terminator Salvation, etc). I used to use Media Browser to get all my info, so all my movies currently have the posters, and banners.

Also i wanted to know how to get the movie info like in the Media Info 2 View, because when i try it keeps telling me its "*Hidden to prevent spoilers*"

Thanks.
Settings->Videos->Library

Tick "Show plot for unwatched items" to show movie info.
Thank You i think i was able to figure out the different views, which will work to my liking.

I did have trouble with The Launcher program, it wont let me find my ZSNES.

Edit: For TV Shows, when i get the banner view, it seems that the banners are oversized and when i highlight them, they disappear and i get a squashed photo under the plot.
http://img812.imageshack.us/i/screenshot000p.png/

I cant tell if Media Browser made a difference? Cause 90% of the covers are the same ones i picked out, but shows like Shameless US is being shown as Shameless UK
That's because Shameless UK is AWESOME!!!!!

On a serious note - best Add-ons - my six cents:

1. Cinema Experience
2. Al Jazeera Stream (live video feed of Egypt right now...now that's reality TV).
3. Night skin with implementation of TV logo downloader.
4. Pseudo TV Channel is awesome - still a little buggy, so I'd watch the thread but hold off.
5. Pandora in Alaska Revisited skin - awesome!

Finally - see my signature:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Views / Best Add-Ons?0