• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon
Smile 
It magically started working for me when I tried it today; maybe it's something on the Nick side, or perhaps the new Eden build that I installed. Either way, I have a very happy little Bubble Guppies fan in my house!
Working here too on Eden b1. Have not tried this addon in a long time.
Any word on this add-on?

I managed to install it and it's working, but only getting video clips and not full episodes.
(2012-06-09, 03:03)RRmalvado Wrote: Any word on this add-on?

I managed to install it and it's working, but only getting video clips and not full episodes.

Yes i wish someone could fix this to have full episodes working again.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Try the add on Free Cable in Bluecops repository. I believe he has Nick shows included Smile
Just tried Bluecops repository and it does have Nick shows included, but unfortunately not Nick Jr.

Any other repos available for this?

Thanks!
I know this is over a year old. But is this still working? If not any other options on getting Nickjr?
(2013-08-08, 04:02)alansvt Wrote: I know this is over a year old. But is this still working? If not any other options on getting Nickjr?

Have you tried it?
(2013-08-08, 04:53)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-08-08, 04:02)alansvt Wrote: I know this is over a year old. But is this still working? If not any other options on getting Nickjr?

Have you tried it?

Unfortunately no. I am unsure how to get it. I didn't see a link on what to install. Any links? I'm new to this and trying to grasp all of this.

Thanks,
Alan
You can find the link to the repository of nixa in his signature. The link is still valid (I just checked)
Thanks Miss.
Tried to install and now it says failed when I tried to zip from Xbmc.

Maybe the repo is down?
The repo still works. I have had it installed for a while.
Nick Jr. still works. Nick and Nicktoons do not work.(Could not connect to network server).
I ended up getting. Thanks.
Repo is indeed working, as Nick JR is fully working, but as stated above Nick and Nicktoons do not work.

When can we expect a fix for this?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon0