• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon
I released Sesame Street video addon for kids recently and would like to add Nickelodeon to the list. Due to Hulu geo-restriction, outsiders (non-US) have limited good resources for kids development tv-shows. The video addon is based on http://www.nick.com

Edit#1: Commited Nickelodeon video addon.

Edit#2: Nick, NickJr and Nicktoons are all integrated into Nickelodeon (Video) Addon.

Edit#3: Committed with v1.2.0. Should clear up some bugs, added duration each clips, thumbnails and others.

Feel free to point any problem/suggestion.

Below are snapshots from the Nickelodeon video addon using H.264 1080p and others with 720p:Image

Perhaps a Stupid question but how do I use/launch it from aeonmq.2 skin ?
Auri Wrote:Perhaps a Stupid question but how do I use/launch it from aeonmq.2 skin ?

have you installed my repo correctly?
Yes.

I have installed your addon from your repo, but I can't configure it (the option is grey'ed out) and I have no idea how to launch it.

PS : When I use the confluence skin I can use your addons Nick Jr and Sesame street, but not in the aeonmq.2 skin. (could you perhaps support it in that skin or do I have to ask the people from aeonmq.2 skin ?)
This is Huge! My daughter loves Nick Jr. She is 3 and she would like to say thanks.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grinadl;kf vaohagevnjoavdfno awe[9n0igw3j09avdbmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:This is Huge! My daughter loves Nick Jr. She is 3 and she would like to say thanks.

My son is 3 also and diego is his home boy Big Grin if only I can make this work on my aeonmq.2 skin ^^
I'm hesitant to put this on my xbmc.. I'd NEVER get my tv back. Laugh
Auri Wrote:Yes.

I have installed your addon from your repo, but I can't configure it (the option is grey'ed out) and I have no idea how to launch it.

PS : When I use the confluence skin I can use your addons Nick Jr and Sesame street, but not in the aeonmq.2 skin. (could you perhaps support it in that skin or do I have to ask the people from aeonmq.2 skin ?)

There is nothing to configure in this addon. Video addons are independent from skins. Try reinstall the skin perhaps or set to default skin settings.

note: I had installed the mentioned skin but couldn't replicate your problem.
I'm going to have to put my daughter to bed soon so I can get my tv back.Laugh

Thanks again!
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
nixa Wrote:There is nothing to configure in this addon. Video addons are independent from skins. Try reinstall the skin perhaps or set to default skin settings.

note: I had installed the mentioned skin but couldn't replicate your problem.

It works in the default confluence skin but not in aeonmq.2

Could you perhaps show me in a screenshot where you access your addons in aeonmq.2, I doubt I'm looking for it in the wrong way, but I just want to make sure.

I also reinstalled the latest version of the skin from it's repo and still I can't access it.
this is great. Going to try it tonight.

Looked in your repo but doesnt show up or it doesnt show that it needs to be updated.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Ok. Installed it from your Repo. However I can't get a single video to play.
I try to play one video, I get a waiting box then nothing
I try to play another video I get this.

One or more items failed to play. Check log file for details.

Log file?

Thoughts?

Edit: I got some videos to work off the Channels section but none out of the Videos section.
Edit: Got some to work out of the Videos section it seems to be random what does and doesn't work.
Drazzilb Wrote:Ok. Installed it from your Repo. However I can't get a single video to play.
I try to play one video, I get a waiting box then nothing
I try to play another video I get this.

One or more items failed to play. Check log file for details.

Log file?

Thoughts?

Edit: I got some videos to work off the Channels section but none out of the Videos section.
Edit: Got some to work out of the Videos section it seems to be random what does and doesn't work.

Everything is working fine here, can you paste your log file. Hope you are using the stable Dharma version because this addon uses RTMPE stream.
Shouldnt the repo update automatically?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Shouldnt the repo update automatically?

Go to Settings - Addons, right click and force refresh my repo.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon0