• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon
Auri Wrote:It works in the default confluence skin but not in aeonmq.2

Could you perhaps show me in a screenshot where you access your addons in aeonmq.2, I doubt I'm looking for it in the wrong way, but I just want to make sure.

I also reinstalled the latest version of the skin from it's repo and still I can't access it.

Can you get into videos and channels dir?
Has anyone had success with this addon? Tried randomly about 10 videos, all is fine here. Let me know which video cant be played and xbmc.log too if possible, thanks.
Working here. Also, heres a view just for it in Simplicity.

------------

To learn more, click here.
nixa Wrote:Image

Can you get into videos and channels dir?

Sorry for being a pain about this, but how did you get to this screen, I have tried everything in my aeonmq.2 and I can't get to the screen you are in now (I can on confluence)

Are you in addons ? In programs ? as far as I know there is no SCRIPT menu in aeonmq.2
Auri Wrote:Sorry for being a pain about this, but how did you get to this screen, I have tried everything in my aeonmq.2 and I can't get to the screen you are in now (I can on confluence)

Are you in addons ? In programs ? as far as I know there is no SCRIPT menu in aeonmq.2

This is a video addon so it should be under your Videos->Video Addons. You can play other video addons?
nixa Wrote:This is a video addon so it should be under your Videos->Video Addons. You can play other video addons?

When I go to the addons menu and then go to video addons, I see the Nick Jr. addon Enabled. At this point I can only see the changelog and install button which is fine I guess since you told me there is nothing to configure.

Now when I go to the aeonmq settings and go to the main menu settings to add the addon there, I can choose all kinds of addons to add to my menu like gmail checker, cinema experience, rssfeed, etc ... but I don't see Nick Jr or sesame street, could you tell me how you get to the screen you posted when you start from the main menu on the aeon mq skin ?

I feel stupid asking you this but I just can't find how todo, and I don't see myself as a XBMC nuub ... hence me feeling like a retard right now Sad
OK. I'll guide you by snapshots as below:

I assumed you have managed to install the addon and enabled it. From here, press ESC.

You will jump to the Settings Menu. Press ESC again to get to Home Menu

Now, browse to Videos tab and press enter.

Browse to Video Addons

You will find all your installed video addons here.

Let me know if you can make it.
nixa Wrote:OK. I'll guide you by snapshots as below:

I assumed you have managed to install the addon and enabled it. From here, press ESC.

You will jump to the Settings Menu. Press ESC again to get to Home Menu

Now, browse to Videos tab and press enter.

Browse to Video Addons

You will find all your installed video addons here.

Let me know if you can make it.

Ok I will check this tonight when I'm home, once again sorry for the trouble and thanks for the mini-guide.
works great!! great job. my girls are loving this! I was wondering if you were interested in making these other two ones. my girls love watching shows from it

http://www.kidswb.com/
http://www.sproutonline.com

There are alot of good sites on http://www.kids321.com/links.php?cid=2

I very happy that you are doing these kids plugins... thank you very much!! anywhere to donate to buy you some coffee or sixpack? lol Hopefully we can make a repo of kids add ons for the future which would be great to have for xbmc.

Smile
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I added your repository last night and added Nick Jr. I got several videos to load and play, but I also got errors with a few that were similar to what's already been mentioned; locks up while trying to load. I ended up having to force XBMC to close and try again. I never could get any Wow Wow Wubbzy to play.

Thx for this, though! Having kids videos handy is a MUST!!

BTW... what skin are you using in those screen shots above?

thx
nixa Wrote:Everything is working fine here, can you paste your log file. Hope you are using the stable Dharma version because this addon uses RTMPE stream.

Yes I am using the latest Dharma version.

I have the log file from XBMC but here is another noob question how do I post the log file. I tried copy and pasting it into here however it was about 30k characters to long.

If this isn't the log file needed please let me know.
Question:

I can view Bluecop's Hulu addon with the Right List Library view in Cirrus Extended. With this addon I can only see it in files view. Is it possible for you to code this so it allows for library view. The main reason is that in the library view it lists the duration. That way I can tell if I'm picking a clip or a full episode.

Thanks
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Drazzilb Wrote:Yes I am using the latest Dharma version.

I have the log file from XBMC but here is another noob question how do I post the log file. I tried copy and pasting it into here however it was about 30k characters to long.

If this isn't the log file needed please let me know.

use pastebin.com and then put the link on here. also you need to enable debug log.,check here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file as the regular log nad debug log are different.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323: Glad your daughter is happy.

mbbransc & Drazzilb: I really need to look into your log since I have no problem with it right now.

htpc guy: Duration implemented.
Glad to hear that metadata will be included. BTW, I haven't had a single error when using this in Linux with Cirrus Extended. I would suggest if you are having problems to move to the stable release in the off chance that those that are having problems are running a beta or RC version.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Nick Jr. (Video) Addon0