Space Invader Support
Exclamation 
This is the official Space Invader Support Thread. (Meaning I will try to read this Smile. Please don't create other threads just post it here, and don't make me go to xbox-scene forums. Please do not post Space Invaders to XBMCScripts.com.

If you have a bug report, 'feature request', 'suggestions', please post it in here. If you have Negative suggestions then leave them in your head.

If you have made a theme and would like it to be included in the next version email it to me. [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Hope you enjoy Space Invaders for Xbox Media Center.

I’m sorry it to longer than I expected.
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Just come accross thisHuh Has Space Invaders been released yetHuh I've been looking for an original looking/playing space invaders for years! all my MAME attempts have no sound! Sad
Geeba) Space Invaders for XBMC (coded by Me in python) has been released, new version comming soon how ever its not a exact copy of the arcade one. (tried my best to have it similar)

On the off note, to get sounds for space invaders to work in MAME you need
http://pixeleye.de/spaceinvaders/sounds/...s16bit.zip

On another note this is not allowing u to load mame roms in XBMC to play without loading MAME.
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hey donno,
I noticed this with my script but it appears to affect yours too. It looks like the checkmark controls lack a focus textures which hinders navigation... I was thinking of adding a blank dummy button behind it...
i've just dl your nice script and want to give you a reply:

1. There's a spelling-error in your Manual:
Quote:733MHZ CPU with 64MB or RAM [Minimum]
shouldn't it be "of RAM" Wink

2. i can't get SI to run with PM3 or Classic as skin (inside of the SI-script). My xbox freezes if i hit "Start Game". BBC works fine

3. How about adding a "Hit 'A' to continue" to the start screen. The first time i tried your script i waited about 2 mins for the game to start Rofl That without reading the manual Rolleyes

XBMC SVN with PM3 Skin (default)
latest T3CH from 17.01.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Correction:
After a reboot of xbmc SI works with the skins. But it freezes if i want to exit the script.

OT: Where is the "Edit"-Button? Was it removed?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
any updates on this Donno

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Space Invader Support0