[Audio] 5.1 Wireless (DTS, DD, THX)
Since the off-topic forum is blocked for thread creation and I didn't know where this would fit the best, I think the hardware forum is the next best choice.

I know this is not directly related to XBMC but I'm throwing this one out here anyways.

I'm looking for a good wireless 5.1 audio system (preferable all speakers wireless not just rear ones) to connect to my htpc or tv through hdmi or optical.

I'm willing to go up to 2000 euro's to get me something like this.
Features such as THX certified, Dolby, DTS and other audio enhancements are welcome.

I have search high and low and alot of brands have some products that are REAR wireless only.

I'm hoping some of you have such a system and could give me some more insight or experiences.

Regards
Auri
I am not aware of any that are fully wireless... I would need to search as well.

I am just confused why the front speakers need to be wireless. They should be within about 5-10 feet of your AVR.
bmcclure937 Wrote:I am not aware of any that are fully wireless... I would need to search as well.

I am just confused why the front speakers need to be wireless. They should be within about 5-10 feet of your AVR.

Yeah true, the front don't have to be wireless persé, it was just a fantasy of mine and wanted to see if people had them and what they thought about them

You got any tips on wireless solutions with just REAR Wireless ?
I used to have a Panasonic HTIB 5.1 system with wireless rear speakers. This worked fairly well but could be annoying if you got interference.

Just do some research. I am sure you can find products!
Here are some products I found from a quick search in literally less than 30 seconds:

1. Bose Wireless Surround Link
  2. Samsung HTIB (wireless rear speakers)
  3. Crutchfield Wireless Solutions (HTIB, Sound Bar, Wireless Kits)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Audio] 5.1 Wireless (DTS, DD, THX)0