Problem w/ video & audio OSDs during playback (can't select menu items)
Using at least two different skins (Aeon65 and ReFocus) I am unable to select OSD menu items with my remote or keyboard up/down keys in the Audio and Video OSD popups during playback. None of the menu items appears active (highlighted), and pressing up/down doesn't activate any of them.

If I use my bluetooth mouse and hover over a menu item it becomes active and I can then use up/down on the remote or keyboard to navigate the OSD menu.

Any ideas what might be at fault here?

Running Dharma official release on Win 7, with a MCE remote.
Bump.
Does it work in the default, Confluence, skin?

JR
I`m having the exact same problem also when I`m using the Confluence skin although I normally use Aeon65 and Aeon MQ2. Using the Dharma release on Win7 with a standard keyboard and remote with keypresses.
jhsrennie Wrote:Does it work in the default, Confluence, skin?

JR

It does.

I just tested every skin I have. Of them, only 3 have this issue:

1. reFocus
2. PM3
3. Aeon65

In all three of these, I am unable to select any menu items in the Audio OSD popup menu, but the Video OSD popup menu works fine. The Audio OSD menu is the only one I can't control properly in the entire program.

In all of my other skins, both menus work properly. The other skins are:
Alaska Revisited
Back Row
Confluence
Fusion
JX 720
MediaStream Redux
Night
Rapier (MiktoBuild)
Rapier (QualarMod)
Shade
Xperience
Would a debug log show anything in this case?
It sounds as if those skins have a focus problem. You'll need to take this up with the skin authors.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:It sounds as if those skins have a focus problem. You'll need to take this up with the skin authors.

JR

Yeah, I noticed that Jeroen just posted a fix for the problem in the reFocus skin thread, so that's a start. Smile
I have the same problem with Aeon65. Good luck with trying to get any support though...the skin developer seems to have disappeared. I wonder what xml file needs to be edited? The strange thing is that I dont have this problem in Windows XP....

EDIT: just found this thread...it may help fix the problem:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92731
Yep, that fixed it in the rest of the skins. Thanks a lot!
Worked for me as well, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem w/ video & audio OSDs during playback (can't select menu items)0