[AppleTV2]Cursor repeat?
Hi,

first of all, thanks to this incredible peace of work. I can't wait that all the bug are ironed out and I can use this as my primary player.

Nonetheless I have a question about the remote. Is there anything I can do, to make the arrow keys on the remote repeat, as they do in the AppleTV part?
Its quit timeconsuming to have to single press the button when scrolling through long lists.

I suspect this is a bug, but maybe there is a temporary workarround.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Umtauscher
umtauscher Wrote:Hi,

first of all, thanks to this incredible peace of work. I can't wait that all the bug are ironed out and I can use this as my primary player.

Nonetheless I have a question about the remote. Is there anything I can do, to make the arrow keys on the remote repeat, as they do in the AppleTV part?
Its quit timeconsuming to have to single press the button when scrolling through long lists.

I suspect this is a bug, but maybe there is a temporary workarround.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Umtauscher

This is second from last in the known issues list in the stickies. I do not believe there is currently any workaround but no doubt it will be added at some point.
Thanks, I didn't see that.
Cheers
Umtauscher
umtauscher Wrote:maybe there is a temporary workarround.

If you haven't already spotted it, the Confluence skin has a scroll bar to the right hand side of your long lists (it's invisible until you scroll to the right from a list). Whilst it wont make the remote control button press 'repeat', you can at least scroll through a whole page at a time with single 'up' or 'down' press of the remote.
Thx for your suggestion with the scrollbar, i noticed the same "issue" and the scroll bar is a useful solution until there will be fix for that Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2]Cursor repeat?0