IR remote for Win7?
Is there a general guide for betting some sort of IR interface for use on a Win7 box. Would dearly like to not have to use the mouse ..............
Tried an MCE remote?
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
Nope - 'cause I don't know what that is nor how to ste something up - that's why i was wondering if anyone had put together a 'guide'?

1. I assume by your response it IS possible to use a 'traditional' IR remote to drive XBMC/windows ... right?
2. Will most ANY remote work, or only certain brands? For example, can I use my dishnet remote?
3. What is used as a receiver? Plugs into USB?
4. With poper s/w will normal XBMC functions be commanded with it?

T H A N K X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suggest you Google "MCE remote".

Yes XBMC can be commanded with it and it can be purchased with a receiver.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
GRT help, Blk! THANKS!

Read thru the reviews --- spent a while going thru EBay lisings. Seems maybe the reviews are a bit old as they do not cover whats for sale --- mostly Microsoft, HP, Lenova, Toshiba, a bunch of names i dont recognize.

Any recommendations?

Will my Logitech wireless keyboard receiver work with these remotes, or should i get another receiver?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IR remote for Win7?0