Win7 crashes during video playback (Blue screen)
I will very much appreciate if anybody can take a look at my log file and tell mew what's the problem. Actually, it happened recently. I cannot watch Apple trailers and any video in avi or vob formats stored on the hard disc. Sometime it works, sometimes it freezes or even crashes with the favourite Windows blue screen..Shocked. Log file: http://pastebin.com/hnrXxLep
Thank you in advance!
A bluescreen crash is almost always a hardware problem or a dodgy device driver. In this case my money would be on the video driver. Having said that, NVIDIA drivers are generally pretty good. If you turn off hardware acceleration do you still get the crashes?

JR
Thank you, I'll check.
Actually, everything works fine within the windows. DivX and media players play video without any problem. The problem appears only if I play video and video add on using XBMC.
mikmin Wrote:Actually, everything works fine within the windows. DivX and media players play video without any problem. The problem appears only if I play video and video add on using XBMC.

Did you try disabling hardware acceleration in XBMC?

JR
Yes I did. Nvidia driver is also up to date.
Thanks.
I had some issues with nvidia driver crashing (no blue screen though) turns out my memory timings were not being set. They were saved in bios but the top option to actually Load those settings wasn't setup properly. Changed that and had no more issues. So may want to check that?
First, upgrade XBMC to the Dharma version.
There may be an issue with your audio device name. Change it and reselect the one you want. It may or may not have something to do with your crashes.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win7 crashes during video playback (Blue screen)0