[ATV 2] pkg was interrupted,....
Same thing happened to me.

I did the dpkg thing then ran an apt-get update from terminal in ssh and updated fine
It's actually an old Apple III trick:

Lift the Apple TV 2 1 foot above the table and drop it. It'll reseat the chips and knock loose any electrons.

peteranton Wrote:...just because he/she did the iOS port, doesn't mean he/she has to have an attitude. No wait, I stand corrected.

And it did not clearly tell me what to do... I am not a developer, and before some a-hole chimes in and says I shouldn't be putting XBMC on a ATV, then the whole point of this forum is mute. Think about it folks.

I think you mean moo. The whole point is moo. Like a cow's opinion, moo.

Quote:Sorry, my net did not drop, my computer (and also the ATV, read my original question) did not hiccup. Again, insulting comments like: "you had some particles fall from the universe through your CPU." do not help, are not funny, and somewhat pathetic on your part (because you had no clue as to why I got that error....nothing at all wrong with that, just admit you don't know. It's okay!

Received the "~ root#".....really can't go anywhere from there Huh

Honestly. Reset your AppleTV to default. Forget you accidentally created this account. XBMC on AppleTV (or probably any platform) is not for you. God forbid you run into any other problems that requires free thought.

Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV 2] pkg was interrupted,....0