Launcher script help
I need some help to correct a problem i have with advanced launcher, i tried to install all pc games under a new catigory in its own folder where as with it being outside of the other rom classes which felt a little untidy.
I thought i could be smart and install it as a emu launcher and just modify a few things after to get it going.. i got it all under the PC GAMES category and looks nice but obviously nothing goes and just says script fails. Is there another way to get pc games under its own section or to make the script work under emulator scripts Huh.

DANGERDAN Wrote:I need some help to correct a problem i have with advanced launcher, i tried to install all pc games under a new catigory in its own folder where as with it being outside of the other rom classes which felt a little untidy.
I thought i could be smart and install it as a emu launcher and just modify a few things after to get it going.. i got it all under the PC GAMES category and looks nice but obviously nothing goes and just says script fails. Is there another way to get pc games under its own section or to make the script work under emulator scripts Huh.
You just have to create a file launcher (like for emulators) that will manage .lnk windows shortcut files instead of roms. To di this : Create .lnk shortcuts of your PC games, create a directory and put all the shortcuts into the same directoy. Then create a file launcher with the same configuration as described here : http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti..._shortcuts. There is also a related Youtube tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfRa7gygEc
Cheers man will have a look into it tonight.
using the C:/windows/exploror.exe works great dont think i need .lnk seems to be working without.
DANGERDAN Wrote:using the C:/windows/exploror.exe works great dont think i need .lnk seems to be working without.
You can but you will have to add your games manually instead of automatically with the use of .lnk files.Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launcher script help0