Harmony Remote Control on ATV2?
Guys,
I have an Xbox running XBMC and my trusty Logitech Harmony remote works great with it. I now have an ATV2 with XBMC and miss the dedicated Info buttons etc. Can I get XBMC on ATV2 to take advantage of extra buttons and if so how: as I can't learn extra buttons that the original apple remote doesn't have? I've noticed in the system settings section there's an option to use the Harmony remote but it doesn't seem to do anything...
landwomble Wrote:Guys,
I have an Xbox running XBMC and my trusty Logitech Harmony remote works great with it. I now have an ATV2 with XBMC and miss the dedicated Info buttons etc. Can I get XBMC on ATV2 to take advantage of extra buttons and if so how: as I can't learn extra buttons that the original apple remote doesn't have? I've noticed in the system settings section there's an option to use the Harmony remote but it doesn't seem to do anything...

No. They have yet to integrate a full keyboard remaping (Apple TV 2 was never ment to support a keyboard functionality although that appears to be partial untrue with the BT keyboard modification). It has to be integrated in for the system to know any additional commands outside the ones ment for hte original remote. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony Remote Control on ATV2?0