Songs seeing Tvshow or Film
Question 
Hi everybody, i have an issue, i would like to listen a selected song while choosing a tv show or a film, for the precision i would like to listen the selected song for the selected film or tv show, for example if my cursor is on the gladiator film i want to listen the gladiator theme, is it possible ? i have searched but i didn't find anything. Thank you.

Ps. Sorry for the bad English.
This will do it for TV http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925
-stoli-
thank you so much...i have a question...in the file i've downloader there are a folder and some file, where i must to put this things ?
damiano_89187 Wrote:thank you so much...i have a question...in the file i've downloader there are a folder and some file, where i must to put this things ?

The songs go in the root of the tv show folder. If you run the script the first time it will go through your tv library and give you options to choose a specific song for each show. Then it will download the songs and put them in the correct location.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
ok, but i don't know how to install the script first....

ok i have installed the script but when i enter in my tv show library nothing appear...is there some step i skip ?
damiano_89187 Wrote:ok, but i don't know how to install the script first....

ok i have installed the script but when i enter in my tv show library nothing appear...is there some step i skip ?

Go Here and download the program. Its at the very bottom of the screen. Click on the graphic with the arrow.

copy this to your addons directory
windows = c:\users\your computer name\roaming\xbmc\addons
linux = home/your computer name/.xbmc/addons (.xbmc is a hidden folder. Ctrl + h will show hidden folders)

Open XBMC and navigate to video addons
press C to open the context menu for TVTunes
choose addon settings to configure
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
ok...i've done all the step...the problem is that when i go to my tv show library i haven't any option for search the theme, i don't see nothing scanning...
ps. i use xbmc 10.0 is compatible ?
mmm...nothing ? i've tried all...the scans of my library don't start

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Songs seeing Tvshow or Film0