virus warning when I tried to download
I tried to download and this was emailed to me from ATT
Your AT&T Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus 'Malformed container violation' in the file 'XBMC.zip', attached to the enclosed email message. We scanned the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it. Therefore, we removed the content of the attachment from the message. Please contact the message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They must clean the file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely.

What does this mean? Was the download blocked? Is there a problem with xbmc?
jsbrashear Wrote:I tried to download and this was emailed to me from ATT
Your AT&T Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus 'Malformed container violation' in the file 'XBMC.zip', attached to the enclosed email message. We scanned the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it. Therefore, we removed the content of the attachment from the message. Please contact the message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They must clean the file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely.

What does this mean? Was the download blocked? Is there a problem with xbmc?

Why is your email system emailing you when you are downloading a file from a website? did you download it and email it to yourself or have you had someone else email it to you?

Edit.. also "XBMC.zip".. i'm pretty sure you havn't downloaded that from xbmc.org have you, that's not a filename you'll find on here.. That sounds like it's been downloaded, repackaged and emailed to you, which means the virus has come from someone/where else and not here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
virus warning when I tried to download0