+---- Season 1
   |       |
   |       +---- Disc 1
   |       +---- Disc n
   +---- Season n
           |
           +---- Disc 1
           +---- Disc n

What I want to happen is only show fanart on the Season directories but no tumbnail/DVD covers. How do I disable the DVD covers from being shown?

This is an example picture showing an empty DVD cover. I want to be able to get rid of it so that it is not shown:
winestock Wrote:What I want to happen is only show fanart on the Season directories but no tumbnail/DVD covers. How do I disable the DVD covers from being shown?

Setting --> Skin Settings --> General --> scroll down where it says
Video Hide Cases and click that.. I don't think there is a way of completely getting rid of the blue folder also.

Edit: might be a nice request to have it not show the case unless there is a cover.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

winestock Wrote:How do I disable the DVD covers from being shown?

by the looks of it you've incorrectly set 'content' to Movies instead of TV Shows.
correct that and you'll get rid of the DVD cases.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yeah its a black case instead of a red one. me bad.. No
All,

Thanks for responding to me so quickly. As it turns out, using a DVD cover was not so bad after all as it was he cover for the complete Monty Python DVD set.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable thumbnail/cover for some directories0