Likely-simple problems from a simple user
Hey everybody! This is my first post, so please be gentle if I'm asking information that seems too low-level or is posted in the wrong area. I've been using XBMC for a few months and it's my first HTPC program to futz with. I suppose I should disclaim that I'm not much of a programmer and hence have little understanding of many terms I have run across here. Layman's terms would be appreciated in any responses!

I have successfully scraped the data for two TV Shows in my library. However, when I try to fetch newer episodes I recently ripped, they don't appear to be registering. All I really know to do is name the episodes according to naming conventions. I believe I'm naming the files correctly, using a S#xE# system (eg. - "American.Dad.1x01.show.name"). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Hi and welcome to the forums. Try with 'S#E#' or '#x#'. Afaik mixing both won't work with stock regular expressions.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Likely-simple problems from a simple user0