[Request]Mixcloud plugin
The link I posted is actually to a newer posting than what was posted earlier in this thread - that's why I posted it ;-)
Varming Wrote:The link I posted is actually to a newer posting than what was posted earlier in this thread - that's why I posted it ;-)

exactly, it was updated to use the info i posted in this thread Wink
Ah sorry, I didn't catch that part of it - sorry :-)
Thumbs Up 
I have now credited you dear t0mm0 in the latest version of the post. I am sorry to not have done this initially. All thanks goes to you!

With your info and a bit of time on my side there might soon be another mixcloud tool, I am looking at AutoIt currently in my spare time and perhaps something can be done with that.
I don't know about xbbx's work but ... yesterday I did it.

I made a very basic addin that can browse all popular and new mixcloud cloudcasts (no search funtionality yet).

Also, it auto detects which stream works.
jackyNIX on Soundcloud, Mixcloud and Facebook
Would you like to share? Smile
Varming Wrote:Would you like to share? Smile

Shure, I will post a beta in day or two, need to clean up code first Wink
The plugin has more or less "complete" functionality now.
jackyNIX Wrote:Shure, I will post a beta in day or two, need to clean up code first Wink
The plugin has more or less "complete" functionality now.

Looking forward to this one Nod
Thanks JackyNIX... Really appreciate your work on this.
et voila... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116386
t0mm0 Wrote:wow, that's a complicated way of doing it Wink

i was thinking more of just using their api (for example, for the 'cloudcast' that blog post uses as an example check out http://www.mixcloud.com/api/1/cloudcast/...=cloudcast)

the rest of their api (for searching and stuff like that) is documented here.

the only annoying thing is that some of the links return a 404 (their own player just keeps trying until it finds a real link!) so you need to test that before passing the link to the xbmc player.

i will get to it eventually if nobody else cuts in, but i'm currently sidetracked with the urlresolver project.

t0mm0

Hi t0mm0, I only hope that you still have some time to unable the Veetle pluging to show HD videosConfused

Really looking forward to it......

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request]Mixcloud plugin0