SVN Repo and other plugins for ATV2
Hi guys,

Sorry, I just JBd and installed xbmc on my ATV2.

I can't find SVN Repo, and I can't figure out where to put plugins.

I managed to find iPlayer and put it in ;

private/var/mobile/library/preferences/xbmc/addons

and now it turned up in my videos/video addons

but I suspect that was incorrect.

I'm using cyberduck to ssh into my ATV2.

Sorry, I know this is probably a completely stupid question and that this is the wrong place but I've been looking for hours.

As I understand it I just need to install SVN repo and then I'll be able to install and get updates for all my other video plugins from there.

I can kind of get my ATV2 to recognise a shared folder on my desktop if that might be an easier way to install plugins.

Also, how do i know what format to use e.g. plugin.video.iplayer

Thank you so much!Nod

So please; how do I install svn repo
where do i put plugins
SVN Repo hasn't been used since before Dharma, is it even 'addon' compatible?
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Could I please get a bit more help?

Thanks
Could you please answer the question?

Where did you get "SVN Repo Installer"
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
I downloaded it from a link in the wiki
XBMCatv2n00b Wrote:I downloaded it from a link in the wiki

SVN repo installer is not compatible with Dharma builds, use built-in Addon manager instead
amet Wrote:SVN repo installer is not compatible with Dharma builds, use built-in Addon manager instead

Ok, but some addons like CBS aren't available there.

So where/how do I download plugins, and where/how do I put them in my atv2.
Settings/system ->addons -> get addons
ok, CBS isn't listed there either
XBMCatv2n00b Wrote:ok, CBS isn't listed there either

If it's not there, it either has not been updated to work with dharma or the author chose to host it elsewhere
so does that mean that that list of video addons updates itself automatically to include available addons?

When you say elsewhere do you mean that there is a way of adding more video addon lists/databases that will also update themselves automatically?

Thank you so much for all your help
XBMCatv2n00b Wrote:so does that mean that that list of video addons updates itself automatically to include available addons?

When you say elsewhere do you mean that there is a way of adding more video addon lists/databases that will also update themselves automatically?

Thank you so much for all your help

Yes, if they are updated it will auto update or notify you, depending on a setting

Look here fer unofficial add-on repos http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Uno...positories
amet, question for you and i have been searching this forum and google. But, i see that apple tv 2g is pretty darn good, but how do i enter the menu to turn off subtitles in the movie?
pgoose Wrote:amet, question for you and i have been searching this forum and google. But, i see that apple tv 2g is pretty darn good, but how do i enter the menu to turn off subtitles in the movie?

hold center button for a few seconds
Amet, thank you for your reply, if it was that easy i am going to scream ha, i tried a few things last night, but i can't remember if i tried that or not
Thanks much

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN Repo and other plugins for ATV20