[AppleTV2] Location of XBMC data?
I'm creating a backup script to pull the data from XBMC on the ATV2, zip it up and store it on a RAID.

Is /Applications/XBMC.frapplicance enough to backup, or is the database etc stored elsewhere?
omfgbunnies Wrote:I'm creating a backup script to pull the data from XBMC on the ATV2, zip it up and store it on a RAID.

Is /Applications/XBMC.frapplicance enough to backup, or is the database etc stored elsewhere?

1. Why? If it's for the library mode, just setup mysql remote library and be done.

2. /var/Mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC
meshuga Wrote:1. Why? If it's for the library mode, just setup mysql remote library and be done.

2. /var/Mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC

1. I thought about this but then there are extra steps to set up once the device is jailbroken (aren't there?). I want it quick and simple Smile

2. Thanks Smile
Sure, you need to configure a mysql db somewhere then setup an advancedsettings.xml file, but I just save that so every time I need to start over from scratch its just 'scp advancedsettings.xml root@newmachine:blah' and then bam, sql is setup. This is the best way to scrape as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Location of XBMC data?0