PoofyHairGuy
What the heck has happened to Poofy Hair Guy. For a chap who makes 7 posts a day on average; he has not posted since Jan 22nd.

Hope he is not trapped down a ravine with his arm pinned under a rock.
I was actually thinking the same thing the other day Sad

I hope everything is alright and he is living the paradise on some island... taking a nice holiday Big Grin

To be honest, I was really looking forward to his input on my Harmony One since he commented on my thread and made some nice posts.
Sad I was hoping to consult PoofyHairGuy regarding my Harmony One, since he has given me such sound and accurate advise for hardware and my IR receiver...

Sad to see him not posting on the forums. He must have logged in this month. I saw that he was "active" (logged in, did not post) at the Plex forums on 2/12.

I am just hoping everything is alright. I wonder why he is not posting. Huh
I was wondering the same thing. Miss you Poof!
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I am back. Thank you all for the kind words.

I went to go visit my granddad in a rural part of the country with little internet. I have also been working on things, check my new sig for my entire setup and my primary HTPC recommendation guide.

glad you are back! Smile
Awesome! Glad you are back.
Welcome back Poofy. Your help along with some others are always appreciated.
Nice to see you back Poofy!! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PoofyHairGuy0