[Mini-ITX] Atom 330 2x1.6Ghz + ION1 (BareBone) $186
[MOBO+CPU+GPU] ASRock Atom 330 1.6Ghz ION1 Mini-ITX ($120 + $0)
[CASE+PSU] Apex MI-100 Black mini-ITX 250W ($53 + $0)
[FAN] Scythe Slipstream 120mm 800RPM 40.17CFM 10.70dBA ($13 + $0)
TOTAL: ($186)

Possibility to add a BD-ROM, a GT210/430 and WiFi Card later on if needed!

Smile
You need to make a topic with all your possible builds. It should be pinned; I'm sure other users would contribute their potential builds as well (including me). If someone can keep it updated we'd be golden.
would a laptop hard drive work with that board?
yes tvwatcher... u just need to fit it in the case tho...
xecutionx Wrote:You need to make a topic with all your possible builds. It should be pinned; I'm sure other users would contribute their potential builds as well (including me). If someone can keep it updated we'd be golden.

i made a list of recommended builds but not sure i can pin it down...
eskro Wrote:i made a list of recommended builds but not sure i can pin it down...

We can probably get a mod to pin it if we ask nicely, lol.
honestly i dont know...
people might be tired of me suggesting always the same builds
threads after threads....

:/
eskro Wrote:people might be tired of me suggesting always the same builds
threads after threads....

Actually, sometimes yes Laugh

But it's not your fault really: if people come here and ask, instead of doing a bit of search.. stuff gets repeated over and over again. People ask, you answer. It's how a forum works Nerd

About the pin.. I don't think it's a good idea. At least not a builds thread. Things change rather quickly, so it would be much better to put together a build advice thread, were you can show some guidelines to build a system. Of course, ideally that thread would be read only, nice written and formatted in a nice way too.

After having written this... there's the wiki! One could start there, I have some work to finish right now, but I may jump in to, and I'm sure poofy would have some great suggestions too.
Sorry guys I have a question,
is this configuration enough to play 40GB/1080p mkv file with dts 5.1 sound ?
Absolutely Rauf27!!
Thanks eskro. As I see you are pretty good expert in this areaSmile
expert, nah.... i just did my homework Tongue
I copied your homework and ordered exactly what you posted. Plus 2gigs of ram, 500G drive, and a multi media remote.
nice job Micah Smile
I was thinking about this case but worried about the 65W is that enough for a SD drive, motherboard and maybe later a dvd/bluray drive?
GIGABYTE GZ-SPIM51-P0B Black 0.6 mm SECC / ABS Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case 65W adapter Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6811233060

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mini-ITX] Atom 330 2x1.6Ghz + ION1 (BareBone) $1860