Is there any way to install a second Overflow menu?
Title says it all really.

I have one already I have renamed to Extras to keep all my installed apps under. I would like another one that I can rename as "Media" to keep XBMC, Plex, and Computers (itunes link) under.

Thanks in advance! :-)

SD
not going to be able to answer your question unfortunately... but how do you have enough apps installed to require an overflow menu!?

Only ones i know of are the rip off ones firecore are selling and XBMC...

I've obviously missed some!
danmedhurst Wrote:not going to be able to answer your question unfortunately... but how do you have enough apps installed to require an overflow menu!?

Only ones i know of are the rip off ones firecore are selling and XBMC...

I've obviously missed some!

I dont have that many...I just hate scrolling to see stuff. I would rather have drop downs. I am trying to have top tabs (in this order) called "Media (XBMC, Computers), Rentals (was Movies), Internet (I need a way to move CouchSurfer Pro and Last.FM under this) and Settings.

I guess I just like being orderly ;-)

SD

ps. sorry to post this here, totally off-topic. Please feel free to delete or move this thrread
danmedhurst Wrote:Only ones i know of are the rip off ones firecore are selling and XBMC...

Firecore wrote a terrific last.fm and couchsurfer app. It's worth $20, seriously.

They also gave Davilla his first ATV2, so I gotta give those guys some respect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there any way to install a second Overflow menu?0