[WINDOWS] Scrapper Picks up background art but not cover or title?
I just updated my library i have roughly ~350 movies in it and with my last batch the scrapper picked up the correct background artwork for the movies, but no box cover, plot description, or even movie title? I read the FAQ's and came away with nothing anyone please help? I also updated to XBMC 10.0 in case that is relevant.
Firstly its a 'scraper' not 'scrapper' - some people around here can get touchy about that.

Secondly have a look here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
Those are the FAQ's I already went over I saw nothing that explained why the scraper picked up the correct background artwork and not then didn't pick up a title at all or a box cover artwork or plot.
What about the bit that's in BOLD and RED?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
Well i didn't do that cause it (assuming your talkin about the debug log) didn't have anything to do with my problem. I already got it figured out and fix'd so this thread can be closed. I love how people that don't know how to fix something just give you a generic link. Here's an idea, don't wanna help? Don't come to the help section. Further more if anyone cares that you call it scrapper instead of a scraper since either would make sense since you could be "scraping" things off a site or putting together scraps i.e. "scrapper" they seriously need to look long and hard at their life and ask why they are so angry.
Nice reply. How did you expect anyone to provide you with an answer, based on the comprehensive facts supplied in your first post?

I was actually attempting to help you, but you, like so many others, purely want the answer without troubleshooting. A debug log is essential to most problems in xbmc and a request for help will by and large be ignored by the devs and users with far more knowledge than I, without it.

1 last comment - perhaps it is you who should stay away from the help forum, if you are unwilling to provide the information required to help with your problem or until you change your attitude. NoNo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Scrapper Picks up background art but not cover or title?0