• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Fantasti.cc (Adult) Video Plugin
(2012-09-24, 17:49)adrian2pm Wrote:
(2012-09-24, 14:18)dquaid Wrote: python version problem
workaround uploaded

where can i get this file?

Read the archives
The plugin crashes when you tell the plugin to login. It works perfectly if you disable member login - for me anyway.
(2011-04-12, 16:19)fantasti.cc Wrote: hi, I'm the guy who wrote fantasti.cc I've tried the plugin and i think it's a nice start. we are currently working on a new version of the site, so if said plugin is mainly based on html parsing it's going to be broken some day in the near future (haven't see the source of it yet), anyway, I'd like to help you with a cool API, so if you can collect some ideas here I will work on it on my spare time.

bye!

It's a GREAT site! was looking for the mobile site and came across this post and HAD to comment!
does this still work? on frodo atv2?
Just upgraded to Frodo and the plugin no longer works for me. Getting a script error. Anyone confirm it still works?
been working on frodo since RC version
(2013-03-30, 19:17)privado Wrote: been working on frodo since RC version

Thanks. Does that mean it doesn't work in the main version? How do I get the RC version?
My frodo frozes when I start a clip. Can somebody help me with this problem?
This is the last records in Log
22:25:38 T:5952 NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86018, channels: 2, sample rate: 44100, no pass-through)
22:25:38 T:5532 NOTICE: fps: 25.000000, pwidth: 646, pheight: 364, dwidth: 645, dheight: 364
22:25:38 T:5532 NOTICE: Display resolution DESKTOP : 1280x720 @ 59.94 - Full Screen (16)
22:25:38 T:5532 NOTICE: D3D: rendering method forced to DXVA2 processor
Hi there. It seems the log-in function doesn't work anymore (from Frodo Beta 1 and up till the newest nightly). Does anyone know of a fix for this?
(2013-07-23, 13:10)Hetoft Wrote: Hi there. It seems the log-in function doesn't work anymore (from Frodo Beta 1 and up till the newest nightly). Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Fixed in 2.3.11

now hosted on github it didn't look like the code.google repo was coming back

To update just:

- download
https://github.com/xbmc-adult/xbmc-adult...-1.0.5.zip

- Save the file somewhere you can reach it from xbmc
- In xbmc go to System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file
and select the file you downloaded

That should be it, all plugins will update automatically to the latest version
Hi,

I love the Fantasti.cc plugin. But I am having a small problem. I can navigate and search and everything works fine. But when I choose a video clip it starts to play but the video freezes on the 1st frame but the audio keeps playing. At about the halfway mark of the audio playing in the background the video kicks in and the video plays fine from that point on. This happens with every video. All the other video plugins, like video devil, work fine.

Any suggestions? Is it possibly a setting that I can tweak?

Thanks

PS: while the 1st frame of the video is frozen I have no control of XBMC. I have to use task manager to break the hold and then restart XBMC.
Is there anything in the logs?
Do you have the latest version 2.3.11
Try one of the other players
It is the latest version. How do I use another player?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=External_players
Hi mate, today all the popular sections are showing as empty, the upcoming gives a script failure and the collections show the lst but empty inside.

Upcoming error:

Code:
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'fixedNext' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.fantasticc/default.py", line 417, in <module>
                                                INDEX(url)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.fantasticc/default.py", line 181, in INDEX
                                                addDir('Next Page',fixedNext,mode,default_image)
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'fixedNext' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fantasti.cc (Adult) Video Plugin4