ASRock vision 3d
Thanks Drewy i'll get the home premium then,

P.Kosunen - Thank you for pointing that out, i wish i wasn't in such a rush all the time and had checked that before i posted it back ! Oo
Even 32bit premium is fine, XBMC can't use more.

ok thanks
FYI - Remote desktop is only included in the Professional, Business, or Ultimate versions of Windows. Home editions do not have remote desktop
It's been a long ride, but i finally have xbmc up and running ! Wink

My suppler swapped my rock for a new one, so maybe there was something wrong after all, any way, with the new one i went straight for windows 7 ultimate,
installed 1st time
updated all drivers
installed xbmc online and hey......it installed 1st time
so i've now figured out how to get xbmc to start automatically quite easily by putting the shortcut in the start folder, that works a treat
no more signing in so i can get rid of the keyboard,
i installed team viewer as i know how to use it and it was easier than learning how to use window remote desktop but it has issues so i do need to learn the remote desktop thing
anyway.......i got a new 3tb usb3 ex hd and it works in windows but is not visable in xbmc

is there something i need to do to enable usb3 for xbmc or is it not compatable yet?
I have issue under Windows 7 32bit.
I have connected Asrock to Samsung 46B6000. Resolution 1920x1080 doesn't work as it should. Tv confirm that I have 1080p but desktop size looks bigger than 1920x1080. Even beta drivers didn't help. Anyone has idea how to solve this?
you have to setup the aspect ratio of the tv to something like "Just scan" instead of 16:9
just scan worked for me..
Where I can find this? I'm probably blind.
ok I have - in tv settings
My previous build was done with an ASRock... worked fine for the better part of two years for me until I started to have audio issues. Went giga for my current build because of price and performance...
How you finding the rock?

I'm well pleased with the speed and how xbmc works with win7, my only gripe is i bought a 3tb usb3 ex hd and xbmc won't recognize it, i suppose it's not ready for usb3 yet, one day i guess
Hi,

I have one Asrock Vision 3D 156B (with W7 64bits) and XBMC rocks on it Wink

PJGM
hammerhead69 Wrote:I'm well pleased with the speed and how xbmc works with win7, my only gripe is i bought a 3tb usb3 ex hd and xbmc won't recognize it, i suppose it's not ready for usb3 yet, one day i guess

I suppose it's operating system or configuration issue, XBMC shouldn't care for disks connection type.
HI,

any of you use DVX2 option on?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ASRock vision 3d1