ASRock vision 3d
yes, I'm using, no issues.
Anyone know how to switch off those ugly photos during bios start of Asrock?
biochip Wrote:Anyone know how to switch off those ugly photos during bios start of Asrock?

BIOS, Boot, Full Screen Logo.
biochip Wrote:yes, I'm using, no issues.

I have a problem with this...

I have one 156B running XBMC with no problems whatsoever...

But when I try to enable this option when I play a mkv file I just see the movie on left upper quarter of screen.Sad

Should I change something on other settings?

My Graphics Driver 266.58 (8.17.12.6658)

thanks
pjgm
I'm using beta 266,35 Try it http://www.asrock.com/nettop/overview.as...D%20Series
Ok,

I'm testing now...

It is necessary any bios special configuration?

edit: No luck... Sad

still getting only a quarter of screen...

any suggestions?

2nd Edit: Found solution...

...changing to full screen window instead of just fullscreen fixed my 1/4 screen problem Laugh

Thanks

Just one more Q... How do you have your xbmc video settings configured? (that other settings near DXVA2 switch)

pjgm
P.Kosunen Wrote:I suppose it's operating system or configuration issue, XBMC shouldn't care for disks connection type.

So any suggestions what i could try to get it working ?
In windows 7 the drive is visable and i can open and watch anything on it, when i start xbmc its not visable?
Videos, Add Source?
yes thats what ive tried, but the source is not there, in xbmc anyway, if i close xbmc back to win 7 its there and i can open and play any file on it
is it possible that xbmc isnt compatatible with usb 3 yet?
Maybe Windows marks it removable disk and those do not show up in XBMC.

Try to mount it to NTFS folder instead of drive letter (disk management, remove drive letter & add mount).
When i plug it into one of the usb2 ports it is visable in xbmc, it's only when plugged into one of the 3 usb3 ports that it is not shown,
is it possibble that usb3 isn't supported by xbmc yet?
from my v limited experience and knowledge that would seem the obvious answer what do you think?
for now anyway i'll use my 3tb drive in the usb2 port and keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone else notices this
thanks for your time
Oh, that sounds like XBMC bug, you should report it.

http://trac.xbmc.org/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ASRock vision 3d1