Newegg has a deal on this Micro-ATX mobo right now
I like this build, what should I go with on CPU for the mobo in this configuration?
Thanks for the kick-ass guide, BTW. It's extremely helpful for us HTPC first-timers.
BTW- I like this mobo specifically for it's optical/toslink out.
I have a surround sound system with limite inputs, so using optical is my best option.
EDIT: Here is what I've added to my cart so far
[Case] - $59.99 - http://tinyurl.com/5vr7uxq
- SILVERSTONE Black Aluminum ML03B
[MOBO]- $59.99 - http://tinyurl.com/4yghfj6
- GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
[CPU] - $119.99 - http://tinyurl.com/ybr6ncr
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB
[RAM] - $34.99 - http://tinyurl.com/49bjbb3
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB)
[PSU] - $44.99 - http://tinyurl.com/ybywmxf
- Antec EarthWatts Green EA-380D Green 380W PSU
[Fan] - $9.49 - http://tinyurl.com/ytnrpa
- ENERMAX UC-8EB 80mm Case Fan
Total - $329.44
[cpu] Intel Core I3-2100 3.1GHz LGA-1155 Dual-Core 65W ($123 + $0)
[mobo] MSI H61M-E33 (B3) LGA-1155 μATX ($70 + $0)
[gpu] EVGA GT210 512MB DDR3 32-bit Fanless Low Profile ($35 + $0)
[case] SILVERSTONE ML03B μATX ($60 + $0)
[psu] Antec EarthWatts 380W ATX12V ($40 + $0)