• 5(current)
Removal of Files views - need skinner comments
I uploaded another version to my google code account, if people don't want to go through megaupload

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Jezz_X Wrote:I uploaded another version to my google code account, if people don't want to go through megaupload

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

showoff Wink
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
Slightly off topic but can the Set Content (id 20) button be removed from the DialogMediaSource XML now that content can be set after adding the source?
Is the button still used in confluence? I don't see any reason for it anymore, yeah.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It is but I just noticed that it's not in the Wiki anymore.
having some difficulties in gettings files_in_lib compiled on linux atm:

Quote:make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc/xbmc/music/windows'
/usr/bin/ccache g++ -MD -c -fPIC -DPIC -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -O2 -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -DBIN_INSTALL_PATH="\"/opt/xbmc-test-20110220/lib/xbmc\"" -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/opt/xbmc-test-20110220/share/xbmc\"" -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -D'GIT_REV="b80d746"' -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc/lib -I/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc/xbmc -I/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc/lib/ffmpeg -I/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc/xbmc/linux GUIWindowMusicNav.cpp -o GUIWindowMusicNav.o
In file included from GUIWindowMusicNav.cpp:24:
/home/ronie/Software/xbmc-test/xbmc/xbmc/utils/FileUtils.h:9: error: extra qualification ‘CFileUtils::’ on member ‘SubtitleFileSizeAndHash’
make[1]: *** [GUIWindowMusicNav.o] Error 1
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Remove the CFileUtils:: from that line in FileUtils.h - this is a bug from master.

Alternatively, cherry-pick this from master:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/a147...53dae11036

git cherry-pick a1471416

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:@MacGyver: no, you shouldn't lose any of that. Essentially at this point there (should be) no changes as far as the end user is concerned, other than they now have the library information magically there for files that are in their library. Please do try it out and let me know what you think.

*snip
Cheers,
Jonathan

Videos /Files is 100% gone but the file option is still on the skin, so idk what's going on. How can I even fix it if there is any fixing to be done.

I have lost file view completely which means now don't even what I have watched or not all across board, not to mention library view as completely take over...

I cant say Im a fan. And the relative skin for this I dont even know where to start organizing my entire massive collection of both TV shows and Movies...

I never used library view because it duplicates entries and its never been clear and simple to use.

This is a Git Compile form the 9th or March...
Why would you even compile this branch then?
@Hitcher: It's in master now (has been for a few days).

@X3lectric: You've had well over a month to contribute to the discussion, so I'll ignore until actual problems are verified.

Cheers,
Jonathan

X3lectric Wrote:Videos /Files is 100% gone but the file option is still on the skin, so idk what's going on. How can I even fix it if there is any fixing to be done.

I have lost file view completely which means now don't even what I have watched or not all across board, not to mention library view as completely take over...

I cant say Im a fan. And the relative skin for this I dont even know where to start organizing my entire massive collection of both TV shows and Movies...

I never used library view because it duplicates entries and its never been clear and simple to use.

This is a Git Compile form the 9th or March...

Using mainline means flux, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. If you want it stable and steady with no real changes use stable. Don't judge something until its finished. If you have constructive criticism then we are all ears.
If you have problems please read this before posting

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
jmarshall Wrote:@Hitcher: It's in master now (has been for a few days).

Didn't realise, sorry.

Is it in the last working nightly (07-Mar-2011)?
It went in on the 9th. I'll update the "changes you need for Eden" page in a bit.

Added a note to the first post regarding what skinners need to do:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=721208&postcount=1

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hitcher Wrote:Didn't realise, sorry.

Is it in the last working nightly (07-Mar-2011)?

Grab newer from http://sshcs.com/xbmc/
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removal of Files views - need skinner comments0