Problem when starting up XBMC
It starts up normally with the scrapper progress bar saying its getting info. On the left where videos,photo,etc is is disappeared and not accessible.

Pressing the arrow keys to see if it will work only gets me a:

alarm clock disabled with a message like 0m33s or some other similar number

How do i disable the annoying alarm clock message that keeps showing up and get me interface to appear again. Using influence skin if i recall correctly. Thanks! Oo
I would love if someone could help me with this problem. Tried to reinstall xbmc and remove user settings file. Worked for awhile but then came back What looks like an annoying alarm clock message and my interface gone with no way to access it!
On my signature is a link to read if you have an XBMC for windows related problem. This sounds like a pretty crazy problem, so you'll want to read that to learn what all info we need to troubleshoot.
Yeah, that sure sounds like a bizarre one. Screen shots, a log and system info would be helpful. Follow natethomas' troubleshooting tips.
Also, try swapping back to confluence to eliminate this being a skin related issue. Worst case you can just delete the other skin.x directories in your XBMC/Addons directory (except confluence of course) and XBMC will default back to it.

Given the "alarm" your getting, it sounds like a skin or script related issue to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem when starting up XBMC0