New features for Official XBMC Remote (Android)...
Or just one subtitle button that will cycle through the subtitles, including "None".
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Hi,
first of all thank you guys for developing such a wonderful app. Apart from some minor glitches it works really great on my samsung galaxy S.

To my suggestion: I was wondering if it might be possible to find a way to stream the audio of whatever is playing on my pc to my phone as soon as I plug in headphones. I would love to see this feature to avoid using my bluetooth headphones.

Keep up the good work,
Schubi
Hi all,

I use the Android remote all the time as I have multiple XBMC clients in the home and this way I always have a remote in my pocket (Sony Xperia X10i). The thing that is missing in my opinion is a button for the context menu ('C' key). I keep finding myself having to plug in a keyboard to access functions (Queuing, 'Play from here', 'Edit source', etc...)
+1 for keyboard support too, would really be the icing on the cake.

Keep up the good work guys Smile
What an old thread Smile

You can try Yatse that have full keyboard and keymap mode integrated. And also for your need a direct Context menu in remote Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New features for Official XBMC Remote (Android)...0