Problem when streaming starts
Hi guys, I have a problem when I put a channel and the streaming starts. What happens to me is that when the streaming starts, I can hear the audio, but not the video, and when I press the cross is when the video appears. I can´t understand why success it. Somebody can help me? I don´t know how to fix it. My other question is if it is possible to remove the main menu in the moment of it appears when I put the cross, because if I could do, it would be arranged.
Thanks
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

What add-on are you using for streaming your videos?
Hi, thanks for the response.

Sorry I don't have any experience with this Angel ..how can I know? A friend installed me the software, but he doesn't know because it happens to me..
Thanks
Well, you must click some options on your menus to access the list of these video streams? If so, what are the names of the menu options that you select, step by step, to get to this list?
Hi, if I go to videos and click on add-ons, then I go to the option of Information of Add-on. There I can see LiveStreams, Author, divingmule, Version 1.0.9. Is this what you ask to me?
The process to go to a channel is
1st- Videos
2nd- Add ons of videos
3rd- Livestreams, then sports, and I try the channel. The problem starts then, when the channel is on. the audio is ok, but not the video. When I click the cross on the top right, the video appears correctly but I can't see the channel right because appears the main menu with all the options. My ask is, why the video doesn´t appears with the audio? And, is possible to remove the main menu when we are into the channel?
Thanks another time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem when streaming starts0