No Logo's on AppleTV2
Ram2000 Wrote:Have you tried checking the Logs I maunually installed most of My logo images (been using them from before there was a script)
I will get round to trying out night tonight and report back.

Ok Just installed night and the logos are working fine for me here. Again I suggest checking your log file it in

/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Xbmc.log

I do use the SQL database on mine not sure if that would make any Difference.
The log files can be found here mate...
- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95943

Any help really would be appreciated, not sure what to do other than download manually, which isn't that much of a ballache but it really should work Sad
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
There was an issue with the early release of XBMC for ATV regarding permsions to SMB shares I updated mine to teh nightly and this problem was solved.

I followed these instruction to update

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING/UPDATING THIS BUILD:
Find the IP of the device
$ ssh root@<your iOS IP address>
$ root@<your iOS IP address>'s password: ''enter your password here, it should be "alpine" if you haven't changed it''
$ cd /private/var/tmp
$ wget http://music.hadm.net/~keith/xbmc_atv2/o...v2-arm.deb
$ dpkg -i org.xbmc-021711_atv2-arm.deb
(if this fails, run 'apt-get -f install' to resolve dependencies)
$ rm -rf (file from url)
Hi Ram, I'm running the most update release of XBMC, newer than the link you supplied. The mainstream build was released on the 19th.
Cana anyone else see if they can get the logo script working on the ATV2? Seems to be fine on my Mac and my mates PC, but no luck on either of our ATV2's Sad
Devices using XBMC
I can only assume its because I am using the SQL database that mine is working but dont see why it would effect anything.
Not sure mate, but the logo downloading is definitely not working on the ATV2 for me...
Devices using XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Logo's on AppleTV20