Install Aeon Nox on ATV2
Hey Guys,

How can i install Aeon Nox on apple tv?
It has a repository but via usb?
Anyway I can get this installed?
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
Use a application like Filezilla to sFTP into your ATV2. Then drag and drop the Aeon Nox file onto your ATV to the "/private/var/mobile" path. Then from within XBMC, click install addon from ZIP from the "Get Addons" menu. Go into the "Home" folder and you'll see the Aeon Nox zip file that you sFTP over. Choose that and it should install the appropriate repository.

You'll then be able to go into the newly added repo and install the skin. These instructions are the same for adding any other repo to XBMC such as the Bluecop one that enable Hulu, SpikeTV, etc...
is the AEON skin not too heavy for the Apple TV 2G/iPad?
dazex Wrote:Use a application like Filezilla to sFTP into your ATV2. Then drag and drop the Aeon Nox file onto your ATV to the "/private/var/mobile" path. Then from within XBMC, click install addon from ZIP from the "Get Addons" menu. Go into the "Home" folder and you'll see the Aeon Nox zip file that you sFTP over. Choose that and it should install the appropriate repository.

You'll then be able to go into the newly added repo and install the skin. These instructions are the same for adding any other repo to XBMC such as the Bluecop one that enable Hulu, SpikeTV, etc...

Awesome thanks mate.
Working like a charm...

And the Aeon Nox skin is pretty light.
Working well.
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
I have followed these directions to install the skin, but when I go to install it there is nothing in the repository folder and the "OK" button is red (not an option). Can anyone help me?
Discreet Wrote:I have followed these directions to install the skin, but when I go to install it there is nothing in the repository folder and the "OK" button is red (not an option). Can anyone help me?

im having similar issue. Followed the download instructions but I only have like 5 skins to choose from in the repository.

just the other day I used latest version of seasonpass to jb my 4.3(8F455). then followed instructions found on this site to install xbmc. what did i do wrong? This skin is the reason I jb'ed in the first place Smile
I know its on the Passion repo.
Takenover83 Wrote:I know its on the Passion repo.

right but i see this in the aeon thread. im not too keen on using nightly build yet since i just started learning atv2/xbmc. fast learner though

or
Install Passion XBMC repo and download from section Skins (nightly build from at least 30th august required):
http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Downl....org-1.0.4.zip
*This version of the skin is under heavy development, expect frequent updates using this repo*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install Aeon Nox on ATV20