[MOD] reFocus Elf
Geirern87 Wrote:Quick question; how did you increase the transparency? Is there a simple way to change it?

i think the actual background.png was changed
Very subtle but useful mod (PLAY-CAST-TRAILER are now where they should have been from begining!)
sdesign Wrote:Hi, great work...

...which files do I need to replace if I just want to add "Play, Cast Trailer buttons in video info window" from your mod?

I replaced the DialogVideoInfo.xml but that just gave me the text for Play, Cast and Trailer but no overlay.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

+1
Image?
Some cinema experience love?
Asrock ION 330Ht, Ubuntu Lucid, XBMC Eden final, Lightbox
Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, Ubuntu Ocelot, XBMC Eden final, Xperience1080
sdesign Wrote:Hi, great work...

...which files do I need to replace if I just want to add "Play, Cast Trailer buttons in video info window" from your mod?

I replaced the DialogVideoInfo.xml but that just gave me the text for Play, Cast and Trailer but no overlay.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
You also need to replace includes.xml
Geirern87 Wrote:Quick question; how did you increase the transparency? Is there a simple way to change it?
sdesign Wrote:i think the actual background.png was changed
Correct.
dormamu Wrote:Some cinema experience love?
I'll try to look into it when I have a little more time but I'm quite swamped at the moment.

edit: turns out adding cinema experience was pretty simple. reFocus Elf updated. Link
Nice changes The StretchedElf, then I can wait untill the 0.9 version Big Grin One suggestion, can you add support for real banners? I mean the ability to have banners and posters in the same view (with banners.jpg).

Thanks Tongue
TheStretchedElf Wrote:I'll try to look into it when I have a little more time but I'm quite swamped at the moment.

edit: turns out adding cinema experience was pretty simple. reFocus Elf updated. Link

Great work Smile
Asrock ION 330Ht, Ubuntu Lucid, XBMC Eden final, Lightbox
Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, Ubuntu Ocelot, XBMC Eden final, Xperience1080
I had already my own Refocus them with other colors&background, and wanted to just implement your new PLAY/CASTING/TRAILER function within the info screen.

So I copied your DialogVideoInfo.xml and includes.xml in the right directories.

the info screen now works well, but there is a bug: from there, when I click UP-ARROW to access the REFRESH/POSTER submenu, I access the submenu but can not navigate. Clicking UP/DOWN ARROWS doesnt navigate but brings me to the info screen. So I can't refresh/change posters.

These functions work within your Refocus MOD, so I guess there is maybe another thing to copy from it besides DialogVideoInfo.xml & includes.xml in order to make it work
Great mod!! Love it. I just have 1 question... I am trying to keep things snappy on my ATV2. I just want to have 1 background wallpaper on the home screen (instead of the slideshow). I set the custom slideshow to point to a folder with only 1 image in it, which works fine, but it seems that the <animation> code is still running and is slowing down my home screen.

Is there a better or cleaner way to set just 1 wallpaper for the home screen?

Thanks
Great mod! Love it!
At last I can remove 'pictures' from the main menu Tongue

A small question:
As it's possible now to put playlists in the main menu, can I make a 'superplaylist' with all the movies and one with all the series so I can replace 'video' with 'movies' and 'series'?

Something like this maybe?
<xml>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<match>all</match>
</smartplaylist>
</xml>

And is it also possible to create a direct link to an addon in the main menu?
Or is there a simpler way to accomplish this?
hyserure Wrote:Great mod!! Love it. I just have 1 question... I am trying to keep things snappy on my ATV2. I just want to have 1 background wallpaper on the home screen (instead of the slideshow). I set the custom slideshow to point to a folder with only 1 image in it, which works fine, but it seems that the <animation> code is still running and is slowing down my home screen.

Is there a better or cleaner way to set just 1 wallpaper for the home screen?

Thanks
You can do it two different ways, both have the same result.

1) Replace backgrounds/background.png with your background image and switch fanart off.
or
2) Change line 11 of home.xml to the path of your background image and switch fanart off.
anandus Wrote:Great mod! Love it!
At last I can remove 'pictures' from the main menu Tongue

A small question:
As it's possible now to put playlists in the main menu, can I make a 'superplaylist' with all the movies and one with all the series so I can replace 'video' with 'movies' and 'series'?

Something like this maybe?
<xml>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<match>all</match>
</smartplaylist>
</xml>

And is it also possible to create a direct link to an addon in the main menu?
Or is there a simpler way to accomplish this?
Yep, you can make them. That's pretty much what I do so that I don't have to have a submenu, but I also don't like having stand-up and other non-movie movies in my movies. Not sure about the xml as I always make my playlists from the gui.
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I had already my own Refocus them with other colors&background, and wanted to just implement your new PLAY/CASTING/TRAILER function within the info screen.

So I copied your DialogVideoInfo.xml and includes.xml in the right directories.

the info screen now works well, but there is a bug: from there, when I click UP-ARROW to access the REFRESH/POSTER submenu, I access the submenu but can not navigate. Clicking UP/DOWN ARROWS doesnt navigate but brings me to the info screen. So I can't refresh/change posters.

These functions work within your Refocus MOD, so I guess there is maybe another thing to copy from it besides DialogVideoInfo.xml & includes.xml in order to make it work
Those should be all you need as far as I can remember. Is the refresh button highlighted to indicate that it is selected when the pop-out appears, or do you get the pop-out only with no indication that a button is selected? Also, what happens when you click left or right with the pop-out open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus Elf0