[MOD] reFocus Elf
Nevermind. I took your Elf skin and put my mods in it (only colors, various background.png and deletion of the startup.xml, it was more simple and now all is perfect.

Except that I'd like to delete some directories in the Home screen as I use only my media center for movies. So far in Homemenu.xml I managed to delete the music, the accessories.. but can't get rid of the Pictures section, I don't see where it is located in the code. But that's a detail I'll find by myself for sure. Thx
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Nevermind. I took your Elf skin and put my mods in it (only colors, various background.png and deletion of the startup.xml, it was more simple and now all is perfect.

Except that I'd like to delete some directories in the Home screen as I use only my media center for movies. So far in Homemenu.xml I managed to delete the music, the accessories.. but can't get rid of the Pictures section, I don't see where it is located in the code. But that's a detail I'll find by myself for sure. Thx
Why not switch those menu items off in settings?

Does this support thumb nails and folder images for YouTube/icefilms video plugins?
Can you enable recently added in the home page to go along with the Custom homepage? I like all the playlists in the main page but will like to have the recently added playlist as well....

I don't think you can do this via smart playlist.

Thanks
Can this be updated to be based on 0.9.1? Smile
I don't plan on updating this in the immediate future, but who knows. Originally it was just some tweaks to suit my own preferences.
can anyone reup this? i need these features added to refocus
There are some really nice features here, also the retro mod has some lovely independant features too...It would be fantastic if there were a collaboration between the devs to merge these mods, and make a one refocus to rule them all ... One infinitely great "Retro-Elf" Smile
(2012-04-21, 21:47)PatrickBateman Wrote: There are some really nice features here, also the retro mod has some lovely independant features too...It would be fantastic if there were a collaboration between the devs to merge these mods, and make a one refocus to rule them all ... One infinitely great "Retro-Elf" Smile

Agree. I think it would be nice if limeblue would add some features of this elf mod into his own retro mod.
He is working on a new version so maybe he will add these elf features and more.
please reupload skin!!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus Elf0