NFO File and Normal Lookup
>>X<<' Wrote:Its just not explained very well as I said when they are in their own folder you can name your nfo "movie.nfo" that's what it means by not needing the filename
You mean, I have the choice between naming the nfo exactly like the movie or just movie.nfo?

Quote:If that is your worry why not just create a full nfo with one of the apps available for those movies in the set or use XWMM which creates sets directly in the db

XBMC will not scrape from the net without the URL present it either uses the URL or uses the data found in the nfo
Which method is recommended or more clean, with a nfo file or with XWMM directly in the DB?
Basileus Wrote:You mean, I have the choice between naming the nfo exactly like the movie or just movie.nfo?

Exactly, the same applies to thumbs (movie.tbn) and trailers (movie-trailer.ext) very handy if you want to name lots of files all at once when they are all named the same

Basileus Wrote:Which method is recommended or more clean, with a nfo file or with XWMM directly in the DB?

I think that's really something you have to try and then decide for yourself which you prefer, using just the set tag and movie URL is a pretty good way of doing it cant really see imdb going anywhere soon
I tried with XWMM and I think this is a clean method.

Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO File and Normal Lookup0