Backgroounds dissapearing?
I just moved from transparency to the SVN build for the weather to work correct, works a treat...however..now for some reason the backgrounds (tv shows, movies, pictures etc) disspaear as soon as i go into on of the menus..i looked in settings>background and according to that, everything is still set up to show default in some and multi in others, but the home screen is black on everything??
How come this has happened?
Thanks guys
did you remove the old skin from the addons directory?
does restarting xbmc fix it?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
if by old skin you mean the normal transparency, then yes i have. I have installed the latest update this morning for trans svn, and restarting xbmc makes no difference, as soon as it starts, its there in all its loveliness, but soon as i go to favourites to select a station, and back out to 'home', all the background pictures have gone, and all is black, save for the text of the icons.....odd!
falafael Wrote:if by old skin you mean the normal transparency, then yes i have.

yes that's what i mean. never keep two copies of the same skin in the addons directory.

if you really have to and know what you're doing,
modify the addon.xml file if you want to keep multiple copies around.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backgroounds dissapearing?0